Your hair is a representation of your personality – the cut, color, and length come through together to show the world a glimpse of who you are. However, not everybody was gifted with natural, thick and healthy hair. Your hair is made up of protein called keratin, and if not enough protein is in your diet, it could weaken your hair. A hair follicle anchors each hair into the skin. The hair bulb forms the base of the hair follicle. In the hair bulb, living cells divide and grow to build the hair shaft.
If you have unexplained hair breakage, hair loss along with cracked or brittle nails, something is definitely off and must be neutralize immediately to prevent further damage. However, it's possible to correct such issues simply by eating foods that can help turn these conditions around.
Cause of Hair loss
There are different causes for hair loss. Sometimes genetic factors like male or female pattern baldness can be a factor. Thyroid disease, anemia, autoimmune diseases, and hormone issues may also cause changes or loss of hair.
Women in general spend a lot of time tending at their hair, washing, blow-drying, and styling it. Most color it. Curl or straighten it. With all these hair rituals, your hair can get badly affected and suffer damage. Aside from cleaning, conditioning, and using products to make your hair silky and shiny, your diet also plays a huge role in maintaining a luscious lock others can be jealous of.
10 Food for Healthy hair
Maintaining a healthy diet not only helps the body function internally but can also help it be at its best outwardly. Below are foods to take for a healthy hair.
- Salmon - packed with Omega-3 fatty acids that helps grow hair and keep it shiny and full
- Yogurt- Greek yogurt has vitamin B5 that may help against thinning hair and loss
- Spinach – contains tons of vitamin A, iron, beta carotene, folate and vitamin C that works together for a healthy scalp and mane, keeps hair moisturize to prevent breakage.
- Guava- full of vitamin C that protects hair from breaking.
- Iron-fortified cereal – Try to consume food that have iron like grains pastas, soybeans and lentils to prevent hair loss.
- Lean Poultry – protein from lean meat such as chicken or turkey helps in hair thickness
- Sweet potatoes- contain beta carotene that helps protect against dry, dull hair.
- Cinnamon - a sprinkling of this wonderful spice on your toast, oatmeal or coffee will help with blood flow that brings oxygen and nutrients to the hair follicles.
- Eggs –rich in biotin that helps hair grow
- Oysters- abundant in zinc that helps prevent hair loss.
With a busy daily schedule, it will be near impossible to take most of the foods that will nourish your hair but there is a natural, easier, safer way to grow hair faster, longer and thicker.
100 Naturals Hair Rite makes your choice easy by beating out all other brands in every aspect. Take a look at the Ingredients:
- Vitamin A (beta carotene)
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
- Vitamin E (dL Alpha Tocopheryl)
- Vitamin B-1 (Thiamine)
- Vitamin B-2 (Riboflavin)
- Niacin amide
- Vitamin B-6 (pyridoxine hcl)
- Folic Acid
- Vitamin B-12
- Pantothenic Acid
- Iodine (potassium)
- Zinc (amino acid chelate)
- Calcium (carbonate)
- Copper ( amino acid chelate)
There’s more : Hair Rite Proprietary Blend
Choline (Bitartrate), Inositol (Hexa phosphate), Para-Amino benzoic Acid, L-Cysteine,Silica, MSM (MethylSulfonyMethane), Ginkgo Biloba (24% extract), Clover Red (4:1 Concentrate), Saw Palmetto (40-45% concentrate), Green Tea (40% Extract), Virgin Coconut Oil, Grape Seed (5:1 Concentrate),Sarsaparilla Root, Beta Sitosterol 60%, Soy Isoflavones (40% Extract), Black Pepper (Bioperine), Wild Yam, Nettle leaf (Powder)
Savvy shoppers compare ingredients when shopping for vitamin supplements. Most other Hair Growth vitamins have less than 15 ingredients, and very few have as many as 20. Hair Rite has a whopping 33 high-quality ingredients. Such inclusiveness ensures all bases are covered to prevent any nutrient deficiency triggered hair loss in women and men.
Biotin: Biotin is one of the most important vitamins and helps hair grow faster, fuller and longer. Most other hair loss vitamin supplements have less than 5000 mcg biotin. Hair Rite has 10000 mcg PURE biotin in each serving.
Absorption: Ingredients are wasted if they are not absorbed. Hair Rite is not satisfied with offering you a hair care product with more ingredients than anyone else. It goes a step further and makes sure it is absorbed more efficiently than anything else, by incorporating black pepper and coconut oil. What does this mean exactly? Each ingredient in Hair Rite is working much harder and more effective than that in any other brand!
Quality: All 100Naturals products including Hair Rite are manufactured in the USA by an FDA-registered GMP certified facility that meets the most stringent requirements for manufacturing nutritional supplements.
Guarantee: All 100Naturals Products are Backed by an Unprecedented FIVE 100% Guarantees: All products are 100% Natural | 100% Drug Free | 100% Satisfaction Guarantee | 100% Full Refund If you Are Not 100% Satisfied for ANY Reason in 100 Days