What is Turmeric ?
Turmeric is an ancient root that comes from the rhizome (rootstock) of the Curcuma Longa plant. It has been traditionally used in Chinese and Indian folk medicine for its healing properties. To manufacture it, the roots of the plant are boiled, dried and then ground into a powder. Turmeric has a peppery, warm and bitter flavor and has a mild fragrance similar with orange and ginger. It is also best known as one of the ingredients used to make curry and gives mustard its bright yellow color.
Turmeric contains the compounds called Curcuminoids, most important of which is Curcumin- a substance with powerful anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
11 Incredible Turmeric Curcumin health benefits
- Supports Joint and muscle health
- Promotes a healthy inflammatory response and eases aches and pains.
- Antioxidant protection against free radicals
- Defends the body from free radicals and stimulates the body’s own antioxidant mechanisms
- Boosts cognitive function
- Protects brain cells by binding to and dissolving abnormal proteins.
- Supports cardiovascular function
- Supports heart health by promoting balanced cholesterol
- Improved mental clarity and memory retention
- Enhance brain focus
- Helps fights chronic inflammation and pain
- Fewer aches and pains and less stiffness
- Boosts detoxification
- Optimizes the function of the liver, the body’s primary organ for detoxification
- Helps immune system & anti aging
- Promotes soft, glowing skin and fights fine lines and wrinkles
- Supports natural weight loss
- Can enhance weight loss when combined with exercise and healthy diet
10. Promotes healthy mood balance
- An effective natural mood enhancer and energy support
11. Natural anti-Diabetic compound
- Acts as an effective natural remedy to keep blood sugar levels in control.
Since it is not always possible to add therapeutic amounts of turmeric curcumin into our diet on a daily basis, the best bet to benefit from turmeric is to take a high-quality Advanced Blend Turmeric Curcumin supplement.
100 Naturals Advanced Blend Turmeric Curcumin with BioPerine will make sure that you don’t miss out on an incredible opportunity to protect your brain and keep away harmful inflammation and other health benefits.