100% Satisfaction Guarantee
A: It is very straightforward. If you’re not completely happy with our product for any reason. Return it in 100 Days of your purchase date, we will refund you fully. No question asked. We will certainly appreciate it if you can briefly explain why you are not happy, because your feedback will help us improve our products and/or service.
A: Yes, as long as you can return the empty bottle to us.
A: Please contact us through the Contact US page with your order ID. You will be given the return shipping address. You will be responsible for the returning shipping cost. Once we receive your returned product/empty bottle, we will issue you the refund.
A: There is a common misconception that the supplement industry is like the Wild West. Looking at some of the media coverage, you may think the dietary supplement industry has no regulations or standards ...and therefore, no safety.
This couldn’t be further from the truth.
- Dietary supplements are regulated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The FDA regulates dietary supplement marketing, ingredient safety and manufacturing.
- The industry itself has established several third party organizations that independently monitor and verify product quality. Many of these programs exceed FDA standards for dietary supplements.
- 100Naturals has participated in these programs from the start and adheres to standards that, in many cases, go well beyond what’s required. Our FDA registered and GMP certified manufacturer facility has a system of processes, procedures and documentation to assure a product has the identity, strength, composition, quality and purity that appear on its label.
Of course, dietary supplements are not legally required to go through the same kind of testing as pharmaceutical products. This is because the pharmaceutical chemicals developed in laboratories have never before been introduced to the human body.
In contrast, dietary supplements are categorized with food. This is because they are made with natural ingredients that have a long history of human use.
That being said, the industry still needs regulations to make sure dietary supplements are safe and effective. Here’s how current regulations work to protect you and ensure quality.
A: The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulates dietary supplements in several ways:
- The FDA monitors the marketing claims made by dietary supplement companies. They make sure dietary supplement companies do not claim their products prevent, reduce the symptoms of, or cure diseases.
- The FDA reviews and approves the introduction of new ingredients to the market by affirming generally recognized as safe (GRAS) status, or as new dietary ingredients (NDI).
- If evidence indicates an ingredient is harmful, the FDA establishes supplement label warning requirements and – if necessary – mandates removal of an ingredient from the marketplace.
- The FDA inspects manufacturing facilities to make sure they follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- The FDA’s GMPs cover everything from raw material verification to finished product testing and accurate labeling.
When it comes to ensuring safety, effectiveness and quality, GMPs are perhaps one of the most critical areas of regulation.
A: All the orders will be shipped by US Postal Office (USPS.com) first class mail. When your order is shipped, you will receive an email notification about the tracking number. All orders are shipped in discreet package to protect your privacy.
A: All orders are shipped out in one business day. You should expect to receive your order in 3 to 5 business day if you are in the US. Please contact us if you don't receive your order after 7 business day.
A: Yes, if you are in the US, your order will be shipped free of charge. There is no minimum order requirement to get the free shipping. We will charge the actual shipping fee for international orders.