Enzymatrix Advanced Digest Enzyme System$15.95
- HELPS DIGEST MULTIPLE FOOD TYPES: As one of the most complete digestive enzyme formulas on the market, ENZYMATRIX is formulated with a carefully selected 18 digestive enzymes to help you digestion. Whether you have problems with dairy (e.g. Lactose Intolerance), Gluten, whole food, or any other type of food due to lack of enzyme, Enzymatrix is your solution.
- WHY PAY MORE WHEN YOU CAN PAY LESS: Enzymatrix does not do anything less than any other digestive enzymes except that it costs you much less.
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA by following the most stringent cGMP regulations. Non-GMO, No preservatives, artificial colors or flavors, chemicals.
- HELPS ENJOY difficult-to-digest foods and reduce occasional discomfort
- 18 plant based handpicked digestive enzymes that work in varies PH to ensure optimal digestion throughout the entire digestive system and healthy nutrient uptake
Whether you have problems with dairy (e.g. Lactose Intolerance), Gluten, whole food, or any other type of food due to lack of enzyme, Enzymatrix is your solution.
Enzymatrix represents the most complete and effective digestive enzymes formula on the market. It is formulated with a diverse range of handpicked 18 different enzymes to help ensure proper digestion with each meal regardless of the food groups.
Not all digestive enzymes products are the same. Enzymatrix has more digestive enzymes and higher strength than most of other brands.
Enzymatrix contains Beta Glucanase and Xylanase to help digest fibers in whole food.
Each capsule of Enzymatirx contains one or more forms of the following enzymes:
• Alpha Galactosidase: Helps digest beans, legumes and vegetables.
• Amylase: Helps digest carbohydrates.
• Beta Glucanase: Helps digest fiber and grains.
• Bromelain: Helps digest proteins.
• Cellulase: Helps digest plant wall and fiber.
• Glucoamylase: Helps digest carbohydrates.
• Hemicellulase: Helps digest carbohydrates in plant foods.
• Invertase: Helps digest sucrose.
• Lactase: Used by the body to digest milk sugar in dairy products.
• Lipase: Helps digest fats.
• Aspergillopepsin: Helps digest carbohydrates from grains.
• Papain: Helps digest proteins.
• Pectinase: Helps digest fruit and vegetables.
• Phytase: Helps digest phytic acid in nuts and grains.
• Protease: Helps digest protein.
• Xylanase: Helps digest plant wall fiber.