Do you need to go to the bath room more than once or twice every night? If you are over 50, you may have the first sign of an enlarged prostrate. Other symptoms may include trouble starting a stream of urine, leaking, or dribbling. Doctors say that, like gray hair, an enlarged prostate is a natural by-product of growing old.
What is prostate? The prostate is a gland about the size and shape of a walnut that sits below the bladder in men. The primary function of the prostate is to produce fluid for semen and it passes through two main phases of growth. The first occurs early in puberty, when the prostate double in size. Second phase starts at around twenty five, when the gland begins to grow again. This second phase prostate enlargement often times result into what is known as an enlarged prostate (BPH). It's a problem that has several names -- enlarged prostate, benign prostate hyperplasia, or simply BPH.
According to the National Kidney and Urological Disease Information Clearinghouse, the most common prostate problem for men over 50 is prostate enlargement. By age 60, over one-half of men have BPH; by age 85, the number climbs to 90%, according to the American Urological Association (AUA)
Signs that you have an enlarged prostrate
- Frequent Need to urinate
- Incomplete bladder emptying
- Weak stream during urination
- Slowed or delayed start of urine stream
- Need to urinate multiple times at night
If you are under 50, it is never too early to start watching out and taking care of your prostrate. If you are 50 or over, you have more chances of having prostate enlargement (BPH) symptoms so the best time to start is now. Prevention is certainly the best medicine even if you do not feel anything of the discomforts. Simple lifestyle changes can help you limit the discomforts associated with an enlarged prostate.
12 Tips to take care of your prostate:
1. Add more of plant foods in your diet. Incorporate a healthful diet daily, comprising of at least five servings of vegetables varieties and fruits, including tomatoes and other red and pink plant foods. Avoid unsaturated fats, sugar and processed foods in your diet.
2. Limit eating meats and dairy. Consumption less of meat and dairy products can reduce hormonal effects on the prostate.
3. Reduce or avoid alcohol and beverages that contain caffeine, as they increase urine production and cause bladder irritation
4. Curb drinking lot of fluid at once. Spread consumption of fluids during the day. Drink less at night; Avoid taking fluids within two hours before sleeping.
5. Stop holding your urine. Make it a habit to urinate when you feel the first urge. Always go to the bathroom if you have the chance.
6. Refrain from taking over-the-counter sinus and cold medications. They contain antihistamines and decongestants which aggravate prostate enlargement (BPH) symptoms.
7. Keep yourself warm wherever you are, as cold temperature contributes to the feeling of urge to urinate. Older adults are at risk for hypothermia, in which the body’s internal temperature falls too low.
8. Manage your weight. Studies have shown that there is some connection between excess body fat and prostate enlargement. Moreover, in a recent study a link has been discovered between prostate enlargement and high sugar levels.
9. Exercise regularly. Exercise stimulates hormone levels. It also helps in managing your weight. Regular exercise can help boost energy, maintain your independence, and manage symptoms of illness or pain. Exercise can even reverse some of the symptoms of aging. And not only is exercise good for your body, it’s also good for your mind, mood, and memory.
10. Avoid stress. Even light tension can lead to frequent urination. Try to recharge mentally and physically.Get out of the house and do something you enjoy at least once a week—it’s a great pick-me-up. Practice stress relief techniques: consider touring a museum, taking a class, or visiting a friend.
11. Do the Kegel exercise. Kegels are exercises that help you zero in on and strengthen muscles below the bladder that help control urination. This is performed by pulling up all the muscles around scrotum and anus. Repeat this about ten times, five to six times a day.
12. Do not place laptop on your lap and near prostate region. Holding a laptop so close to your body means the radiation flows directly into your body—and into some of your most vital organs.
For men over the age of 40 years, it is recommended that you get a Prostate exam done whenever you go to your doctor for regular check-up, once a year.
Your quest for a natural prostate support supplement is over. Prostate Rite is the best choice for you.
Prostate Rite is a science-based dietary supplement with optimal strength prostate supportive nutrients Saw Palmetto, Beta-Sitosterol,Pygeum Africanum. It is a synergistic combination of botanicals, minerals and nutrients that support a healthy prostate gland. Prostate Rite contains the botanicals Saw Palmetto Extract, and Beta-Sitosterol at potencies that are comparable to those that have demonstrated to be effective in clinical trials. Prostate Rite provides additional nutritional support with Zinc, Selenium, Copper and green tea extract which are known to play important roles in optimal prostate function.*
Prostate Rite Advantages:
(a) Advanced Prostate Support Supplement with 30 plus handpicked natural ingredients for their synergistic benefits on prostate health and urine flow.
(b) All in one formula including natural vitamin, mineral and herbal extracts.
(c) Including Powerful DHT blockers Saw Palmetto, Beta-Sitosterol, Lycopene, Uva Ursi Extract, Stinging Nettle, Pygeum Africanum and that specifically target the root cause of abnormal prostrate function
(d). Prostate Rite not only supports prostate and urinary healthy, but also promotes overall health and general well-being!
(e) Proudly make in USA by an FDA registered cGMP certified facility with 100% natural ingredients to ensure the best quality and safety
All 100Naturals Products Backed by Unprecedented Five 100% Guarantee: All products are 100% Naturals | 100% Drug Free | 100% Satisfaction Guarantee | 100% Full Refund If you Are Not 100% Satisfied for ANY Reason in 100 Days | 100% Potency Tested by 3rd Party