Everybody wants to enjoy healthy living. But healthy living requires a lot of effort and a challenging and daunting ride to achieve. Yet most men and women alike have proven that it is possible to accomplish such a healthy lifestyle.
No doubt, physical and mental health is tightly linked together, so much so that any little or major change in either one directly affects the other. If you're stressed out, your body is affected. If your body is sick, your mind is impacted. Ideal health happens when you care for your body, mind, and spirit.
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle seriously demands total discipline. Good diets, exercise, leading a less stressful daily life are just a few ways of healthy living. Another essential way is to take vital supplements and vitamins if you’re unable to eat the natural food containing the nutrients that our body need. So many to choose from but one that is worth taking is the amazing Triphala.
What is Triphala?
Triphala is a traditional Ayurvedic herbal formulation consisting of three fruits native to the Indian subcontinent:
Ayurveda means the science of healing through herbs and natural means. It means the science of life in India and known as the most ancient healing system that became very popular and then spread to other parts of the world.
Triphala’s three wonder fruits:
- Amalaki(Emblica officinalis): this fruit contains the cooling effect that manages pitta (body), supporting the natural functions of the liver and the immune system.
- Bibhitaki (Terminalia belerica): this fruit is specifically great for kapha (environment), supporting the respiratory system as well as kapha accumulations in all systems.
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula): this fruit has a heating nature and good for all three doshas (vata :mind, pitta, and kapha). It promotes removal of toxins and helps maintain healthy body weight level.
The equal proportion of these three wonder fruits creates a synergistic maximum effect to reinforce many other body systems.
Your 12 Triphala’s Amazing Benefits :
- Powerful natural antioxidant & anti inflammatory attributes
- Supports healthy digestion and absorption
- Helps remove excess body fat to promote weight balance
- Healthy heart promotion
- Promotes healthy skin & Improves eyesight
- Enhance healthy respiratory
- Promotes hair growth & enrich hair color
- Rejuvenates healthy cellular regeneration
- Maintains good reproductive health in men and women
- Nourishes and strengthens the respiratory tract and lungs
Triphala is widely dedicated for many ailments in Ayurvedic medicine and is considered as something of a cure-all herb due to its balancing, cleansing and nourishing properties.
100 Naturals triphala is a high quality natural supplement you can take to sustain and enjoy an amazing health.
100 Naturals Triphala uses the purest raw material from the most trustable sources. Each component is scientifically optimized to help people get the most out of the nature's best. Product is proudly manufactured in our FDA-registered, NSF and GMP certified facility in USA to ensure the quality
With our 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee, you have nothing to lose but great benefits to gain