Studies show that we only use 10% of our brain. As we age, our brain does not function in the same capacity that it used to and eventually this 10% goes down to a lower number. Making sure that our gray matter does not turn into a black blank space is extremely crucial in the way we live our life.
For whatever reason that you want to improve your mental performance and have that cognitive edge, a strong memory depends on the health and vitality of your brain. The human brain has an incredible ability to adapt and change—even into old age. This ability is known as neuroplasticity. With the right stimulation, the brain can form new neural pathways, alter existing connections, to adapt and react in new and ever-changing ways.
You don’t need a gym membership or a self-help guru to guide your way to a good, healthy and fit brain. All you need is your grey matter and the motivation to start powering it up!
The 6 simple ways to enhance brain functions:
- Train your brain- Keep on learning, try and do something new. When you experience something new, different and challenging, this exercise and stimulate the brain. This can take on many forms above and beyond book learning that include such activities like learning to play a musical instrument, solving mystery games, travelling and speaking a foreign language, or volunteering and participating in social and community affairs.
- Exercise- this increases oxygen to the brain and reduces the risk for disorders that lead to memory loss. It also enhances the effects of helpful brain chemicals and reduces stress hormones. Exercise stimulates your brain to work at optimum capacity by causing nerve cells to multiply, strengthening their interconnections and protecting them from damage.
- Get sufficient sleep- sleep is necessary for memory consolidation, with the key memory-enhancing activity occurring during the deepest stages of sleep. Sleep is essential for our body’s regeneration in order to attain new mental challenges- and fresh creative ideas for solving past problems. Sleep eliminates the blinders and helps "reset" your brain to view problems from a different perspective, which is necessary to creativity.
To avoid sleep deprivation, over 95% of adults need between 7.5 to 9 hours of sleeps every night. Memory, problem-solving skills, creativity and critical thinking abilities are all compromised. There is a big difference between the amount of sleep you can get by on and the amount you need to function at your best Sleep is indeed necessary for memory consolidation, with the key memory-enhancing activity occurring during the deepest stages of sleep.
- Eat a Balanced Diet - A diet based on fruits, vegetables, whole grains, “healthy” fats (such as olive oil, nuts, fish) and lean protein will provide lots of health benefits to improve memory. Our brain needs fuel just like our body. For brain health, though, it’s not just what you eat—it’s also what you don’t
The following nutritional tips will help boost your brainpower and reduce your risk of dementia:
- Spend time with friends- Studies shows that having meaningful friendships and a strong support system are vital not only to emotional health, but also to brain health. According to the Harvard School of Public Health, researchers found that people with the most active social lives had the slowest rate of memory decline.
- Have a laugh- The saying “laughter is the best medicine” holds true for the brain and the memory, as well as the body. Laughter engages multiple areas across the whole brain. Of course, in addition to these simple ways to enhance your brain power, Supplements can play an important role not only on improving memory but also boosting focus, retaining information and energizing neuro clarity.
Mind Rite is a unique all in one natural “nootropic” supplement that performs at the highest level possible. The holistic blend ingredients stimulate neuro cells to help in your daily activities. Just 1 or 2 capsules a day will ensure you are 100% brain functioning.
Check out the following physician approved formulation with 100% satisfaction guarantee:
Ginkgo Biloba Leaf – enhance oxygen utilization to improve memory and
Phosphatidylserine – Increases attention, memory, learning and fight cognitive
N-Acetyl-L-Camitine HCL – offers benefits for memory, mental energy, information
processing, reasoning, and prolong attention span.
St John’s Wort – Strengthens the nervous system and speed healing.
L-Glutamine- an indispensable neurotransmitter in the brain that helps with memory,
focus and concentration.
Dimethylaminoethanol Bitartrate (DMAE) –Increase mental adaptability, brain
health and gives better analytical processing skills.
Bacopa Monnieri- Helps the body adapt to new or stressful situations.
Vinposetine – Enhances alertness, awareness and preparedness.
Huperzine-A - Helps in improving memory and other mental functions.
If you want your brain to stay sharp, clear and focus, Mind Rite is the right supplement your brain can count on. No, we can’t all be an “Einstein” in this world but yes, our brain can stay healthy for as long as we take good care of it in the best possible way.